Fjällräven Polar 2023: Your journey starts here
300km of arctic wilderness, 180 skilled sled dogs, a handful of experts and a small group of everyday people, just like you. This is Fjällräven Polar.
Welcome! We’re so glad you want to join the journey to Fjällräven Polar 2023.
We officially go live on Monday 3rd October, but you can start your journey towards the Fjällräven Polar expedition today by pre-registering for the global launch event, live streaming on Monday 24th October at 16:00 CET.
This event will give you a true flavour of expedition life above the Arctic Circle, along with all the information you’ll need on how to apply and become a 2023 expedition team member.
Here’s what you can look forward to during the live stream:
- An expedition introduction by host and Global Event Manager, Carl Hård af Segerstad.
- Fjällräven Polar 2023: What to expect, the new route, and life in the arctic
- A fireside chat with expedition alumni on the long-term impact of Fjällräven Polar
- How to apply for Fjällräven Polar 2023
- Introduction jury and jury process
- Key dates